Introduction to the Scenic Area
Xixia Strange Shiling Ecological Park is located in the northern suburb of Nanchang City, only 25 kilometers away from the urban area of Nanchang, and covers an area of about 4200 mu. Xixia Strange Stone Ridge is a national AAAA level tourist attraction that integrates sports, leisure, sightseeing, entertainment, and health preservation. In the scenic spot, there are the only natural rock climbing mountain in the country - strange rock tribe and a 4.38 km Hobby farm sightseeing corridor. In addition, the scenic area also provides various leisure and entertainment services, such as Feitian Magic Carpet, Super Slide, Water Park, Self BBQ, Camping Bonfire, Catering Accommodation, Conference Expansion, etc., providing an excellent leisure place for parent-child families, company gatherings, class outings, friends gathering, etc.
As the saying goes: once a week, climbing a mountain, washing one's lungs, lifelong health; Listening to stones singing, learning geckos strolling, listening to the sound of water gurgling, sleeping in the breeze of the lake; The Xixia Strange Stone Ridge Ecological Park features beautiful flowers, birds chirping, green vines wrapped in stones, and bamboo growing between stones. It is an excellent holy land for outdoor leisure, mental cultivation, health preservation, and insight into life.
1. Hobby farm Sightseeing Corridor: The Hobby farm Sightseeing Corridor in Weishiling has a total length of 4.38 kilometers, stretching across the whole mountain top, and has the reputation of "Cheung Chau Mini Great Wall in the South". The sightseeing corridor is 4 meters high and 5 meters wide, with 19 beacon towers set up along the mountain. Among them, the stairs between the 5th and 6th towers are the steepest. Looking up from bottom to top in rainy and foggy weather, only clouds and mist can be seen; The 7th one is specifically designed to admire the beautiful scenery of Gaoxia Pinghu in the distance - Xixia Reservoir; The 8th tower is the highest point of the corridor, overlooking the winding and majestic Meiling and Xishan mountain ranges from afar. It is called 'climbing high and looking far', with infinite scenery; The 16th building overlooks the rippling Xixia Reservoir in the west, the vibrant economic development zone in the east, and the magnificent mountains and rivers of the motherland in the east.
2. Strange Stone Tribe: This two kilometer radius, layered with thousands of years of glacier stones, forms a unique landscape of strange rocks, with each forming its own, and the gaps between the caves are unfathomable. This' cave in the cave, stone in the stone 'perfectly forms a huge natural maze. Bamboo grows in stone caves, and trees grow in stone gaps. There are wonders in wonder, and wonders in wonder, making people dizzy. Its main attractions include "Strange Stone Group in the West Sea Palace", "One Line of Sky", "Dolphin Watching the Moon", "Love Cave", "Number One Scholar Cave", and so on.
3. Lake and Mountain Scenery: Although the water of Strange Stone Ridge does not courageously advance like the rapids of mountain waterfalls, it gathers the trickling water of mountain streams. On the calm surface of the lake, the reflection of green peaks and green bamboo, resting along the lake, feeling the gentle breeze. Can gently swing out the fishing rod and quietly fish; You can take a cruise ship and play and frolic; Or you can climb onto the island in the center of the lake and enjoy the scenery of the lake and mountains.
4. Waiting for the Wind Corridor Pavilion: Stepping on a winding path, seeking tranquility, this 200 meter long windmill corridor, every time the breeze blows, various windmills rotate incredibly lightly; Entering the corridor, the introduction of the 24 solar terms hangs on this pillar, either slowly or stopping, to see the accumulation of long-term experience among the working people, and to learn about the solar terms and health knowledge. In addition, there are abandoned stone troughs, mossy bluestone slabs, mottled utensils, low stone walls, and floral decorations here, presenting the most serene corner of a bustling city.
5. Baoduo Temple: Baoduo Temple is located in the picturesque and picturesque Strange Stone Ridge Scenic Area. It was first built during the Ming Dynasty and has a history of over 600 years. In 2010, the monk Shi Guowu, who had traveled here, learned about the history of Baoduo Temple and recognized it as a treasure trove of dragons and phoenixes, as well as a feng shui spiritual land under the protection of Bodhisattvas. Together with entrepreneur Shi Guoping, he mobilized local laymen and believers to rebuild and build the temple, which was approved by the government and designated as a religious and cultural tourism activity site open to the public.
6. Wine Museum: The old wine that has been stored for many years is listed here, where you can smell the aroma of the wine and showcase various knowledge and culture about wine. You can also store wine in this place and wait until the good season to open the jar to drink. The rich aroma of the wine is a beautiful thing in life. A variety of wines are displayed here waiting for you to identify! Various aroma types of fine wines, as well as a dedicated tasting area waiting for you to challenge!
7. Sunshine Autumn Square: The Strange Stone Ridge Scenic Area in Nanchang has launched a unique "Sunshine Autumn" agricultural landscape at the research base. Sunbathing in autumn is an ancient way of production and life, which is a small step in the process of autumn harvest and winter storage. Taking out the harvested grains to dry adds countless autumn colors to the Strange Stone Ridge Scenic Area. At the sunrise of the mountain, dustpans on the stone bricks along the way of the sun drying workshop carry the abundant harvest of this autumn. Various baskets, wind drums, and crops are piled up. Under the blue sky and white clouds, a scene of abundant harvest is paving the way!
8、忆当年：忆当年家电博物馆馆内陈列展馆现有飞跃牌、西湖牌、宇宙牌、金星等,日产索尼、东芝、三洋等共计500余台老电视，博物馆涵盖了大大小小 70 年代-90 年代黑白电视机与彩色电视机。