According to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism's "Guidelines for Epidemic Prevention and Control Measures for the Restoration and Opening of Tourist Scenic Spots", under the premise of strictly implementing the epidemic prevention and control work, the Jiangxi Guishiling Scenic Spot will be reopened in an orderly manner on March 21, 2020. The relevant matters related to the reopening of the Guishiling Scenic Spot are hereby announced as follows:
It will reopen from March 21, 2020, and the opening hours are from 7:00 to 19:00 every day.
2. Passenger flow restriction
The scenic spot implements flow-limiting measures, and the number of tourists received per day is temporarily limited to 3,000. The target groups are healthy people who meet the epidemic prevention and control requirements of Jiangxi Province. The tourist limit will be adjusted in time according to the epidemic prevention and control situation.
3. Ticket Preferential Policy
1. From the date of resumption of opening on March 21, 2020, the ticket price of Guishiling Scenic Area is 50 yuan per person. Elderly people over 65 years old (including 65 years old), children under 1.2 meters (including 1.2 meters), active military officers, military disabled, disabled people, etc. do not need to buy tickets.
2. From March 21, 2020 to December 31, 2020, Jiangxi medical workers can enter the park for free at the ticket gate of Guishiling Scenic Area with their relevant certificates (excluding other operating charging items in the scenic spot) with their valid certificates (medical personnel with medical practitioner certificates/nurse practice certificates and ID cards).
4. Implement online real-name system for ticket purchase
1. Except for discounted tickets with special certificates, all tourists entering the park need to buy tickets online with their real names, and enter the park with their ID cards and faces at the same time.
2. Tourists can purchase real-name tickets online through the "Nanchang Guishiling Ecological Park" WeChat public account, the official website of Guishiling Ecological Park, Ctrip, Meituan, Meijingtianxia and other platforms, or the QR code of the scenic spot.
The scenic spot will strictly implement the relevant regulations of the "Guidelines for the Orderly Opening of Tourist Scenic Spots in Guishiling Scenic Area on the Prevention and Control of New Coronary Pneumonia" to ensure that tourists in the scenic spot enter the park safely and orderly.
▧Visitors who enter the scenic spot should take good personal protection, be civilized and orderly during the tour, keep a distance of 1.5 meters, do not get together, gather, or have dinner, and pets are not accepted into the park for the time being. Please abide by the relevant regulations on epidemic prevention and control of the scenic spot throughout the tour, cooperate with the staff of the scenic spot in on-site management, wear masks, and put discarded masks into the designated recycling bin. The staff will promptly persuade you to remove masks at will, spit anywhere, etc. that do not meet the requirements of epidemic prevention and control, and uncivilized tourism.
▧The scenic spot implements management such as ID card inspection and temperature detection for each visitor entering the park. Tourists need to truthfully fill in personal information such as name, ID number, travel track, contact information, etc. If you find a suspected epidemic disease during the tour, please inform the staff of the scenic spot in time.
▧Tourists in a group enter the scenic spot at different time intervals and at intervals. The number of tourists in a group does not exceed 50. Avoid concentrated admission and implement decentralized tours.
▧Before the epidemic is completely lifted, the staff will discourage all gathering activities in the open area of the scenic spot.
▧The scenic spot strictly implements the environmental sanitation and disinfection system, and conducts regular disinfection of public areas and infrastructure such as the ticket hall, tourist service center, and rest areas of the scenic spot. Please rest assured to visit.